Showing Joy...

I have blogged about kids, cooking, devotions, and just life in general for the past eight or nine years.  I've posted everyday.  I've gone a full six months or longer with nothing.  I have a desire to write...I just don't always find the time or motivation.  I am hoping to start again.  Hoping is a big word!  But this is a small start...

I love the idea of "Showing Joy"...

There are so many simple ways.  

When Jesus lives in our hearts and lives, it is our job to let His love and light shine through us so that others may see that joy.  To me, it starts with a simple smile.  Smile as you walk, even when it's raining.  Smile as you drive, even when you're stuck in traffic.  Smile at the grocery store clerk, even when your toddler threw the biggest tantrum while older ones aggravate each other...not saying that's ever happened to me.  

Smile!

I love Dove Dark Chocolates.  And the sayings in the wrappers always make me smile.  Today's was perfet..."Smiles are free so share them"

The first step in showing joy...Smile!

Romans 15:13  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."  ESV

Comments